Our experts have the extensive knowledge and expertise needed to handle the complexities that the end-users will encounter for transactions linked to the Mexican energy market.
We offer the following services:
- Consulting services to solve customers’ specific needs
- Purchases and Sales of hydrocarbons and electricity through Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Asset Management services
- Energy Management services including forecasting, tracking, reporting and regulatory support.
- Training client staff so they are able to identify strategic opportunities to acquire supply in the spot market, short- and long-term fixed price market, basis market and futures market.
- Providing accurate energy cost estimates at the beginning of the month.
- Developing a process to estimate energy usage that is tied to plant production.
- Determining the transportation capacity requirements on different systems:
- Scheduling processes on different systems in the US and Mexico
- Managing transportation contracts
- Avoiding imbalance and penalties
We have extensive knowledge and experience in both the United States and Mexican energy markets. Our expertise enables us to manage the entire process, from sourcing supply to ensuring arrival at the client’s facilities.
White Eagle manages a client’s daily usage by buying or selling products as needed. We may also utilize other tools, such as storage or park and loan services, to manage daily usage fluctuations when it is advantageous to do so. At the end of each month, we reconcile the client’s supply, usage and imbalance to determine the monthly cost.
White Eagle provides assistance in developing hedging strategies to allow clients to manage their energy price risk. By locking in a portion of their energy costs, clients can mitigate the effects of short-term price volatility, thus ensuring they will not overspend their energy budgets.