The term for the Services of Acquired Rights have been extended from November 28, 2016 to March 17, 2017. Likewise, the reception of service requests will be performed in three stages:
- Reception of first postures.
- Publication of the additional unit cost (β) average per trip submitted by the participants by routes.
- Reception of second postures.
"CENAGAS will present the public information related to the Additional Unit Cost (β) per trip submitted by the participants for journeys, defined only according to the points of injection and extraction, for each group of participants (Acquired Rights and Public in general)."
Reception of Second Postures:
- "Participants who have submitted the request for service within the deadlines and according to the requirements established for the Reception of first positions, may modify for a single occasion the Additional Unit Cost (β) initially offered."
- In order for the amendment to be considered valid, it must be sent by electronic mail and physically presented at the offices of CENAGAS:
- "The service request format with the new β,
- The additional Serious Warranty, if required,
- A free letter signed by the legal representative requesting the modification of the submitted β. "
CENAGAS will evaluate the Service Requests from March 21 to April 14, 2017 and will inform interested parties of the results between April 17 and 21, 2017, via email.
Service Contract Signature:
- Interested parties with an Accepted Service Request must sign the Service Contract for Transport Capacity on a Firm Base (Service Contract) between May 22 and June 16, 2017.
- Prior to the signing of the contract, from April 24 to May 12, 2017 will be held the capacity auction in pipelines.
- From April 24 to May 19, Users who are assigned capacity to exchange between them and the points of extraction (Capacity Reserve Swaps). The exchange may only be in points of extraction that are within the same Extraction Center.
"Training to Users" will be added; training will be given to the Users who have signed the contract of service of reservation of transport capacity on a firm basis based on the following dates:
- From May 5 to June 16, 2017 will be trained to the users who signed the contract between May 22 and June 2, 2017.
- From 19 to 30 June 2017 will be trained to users who signed the contract between June 5 and 16, 2017.